Friday, May 20, 2011

Update: Follow Me On Twitter!

Hello, readers!  Those of you that had followed my blog Twitter, @LMFAOBeauty, might have noticed that the link is no more.  But not to fear--you can still follow me at @VelociMellie!

I decided that it would be the best move, considering it's a lot easier for me to update only one Twitter account.  I also thought that it would be a great way to get to know followers on a more personal level, considering I'm a lot more in touch with that Twitter account.  Since the blog is well-rounded by featuring beauty and fashion aspects in addition to life events, I thought it would only be fitting that my Twitter page stand for the same things as well.

My Twitter account is locked for privacy reasons, but if you request me I will be sure to respond to it in a timely manner!  Definitely don't be shy and don't forget to say hello once you've followed me--I'm always interested in meeting new people.

Once again, thank you for all of the support and I'm looking forward to tweeting with you in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger